Sunday, May 3, 2020

Bubble Living


Here are some Room 3 tamariki showing off their skills during this Lock-down time. Bubble living is looking creative and delicious. 

Here's master baker Whare baking up a storm. 






Architect and builder Zach creating a hut with his siblings



Check out this video of master chef Willow learning how to cook dinner for her family.


Wow super impressed tamariki by your skills. Looks like you are enjoying this whānau time. I can't wait to see what you get up to next. 

I wonder what everybody else has been up to. Remember to email me your adventures and I will add them to our classroom blog or post them to your own blog. Keep up the great mahi! 

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Dakota from Karoro School and I just want to say that the baking look's so tasty . Also that bacon and egg pie look's so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Hayley from Karoro School
    I just want to say that the cooking looks so yummy. Also the pie look's amazing. How long did it take to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Will from Karoro school. That cooking looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora my name is Rian from Karoro School, the food looks so amazing. I wish I was you! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about